A "Timecard Audit Report" is a very useful feature that allows an administrator to monitor changes made to employees' timecards. This can be very important to monitor for time fraud.
For example, if an employee forgets to punch out, we allow administrators to edit employee timecards. Time changes can always be viewed by clicking the following symbol
next to the punch in the employee's timecard. However, for large organizations, it is often time-consuming for an administrator to check every employee's timecard for changes. To solve this, we've developed a report that can be generated showing any edits to timecards.
This guide will show how to generate a Timecard Audit Report.
Steps to Generate a Timecard Audit Report
1. The report is generated based on your Hierarchy location. Filter to the Hierarchy item by using the Hierarchy filter in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Navigate to the Timecard section using the left menu.
3. Click on the
located on the right side of the screen.
4. Select "Timecard Audit Report" from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the day you which to review and click Download.
6. Downloaded report will look similar to the following:
Didn't find what you were looking for? Email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help.