To help your organization effectively manage your time clocking system, you may want to create users for your supervisors to help manage. Creating a user allows certain members of your organization to help manage your employees. Additionally, you may want to limit what users can view or edit certain aspects of the Findd system by creating user roles.
This article will show how to reset passwords for users within your organization.
Note: Users can also reset their own password via a reset link sent to their email. More information can be found in this guide.
Steps for Administrator
1. Navigate to the “Account” tab on the left-hand profile menu and click on “Users.”
2. Select the user that needs their account password reset.
3. Their account profile will open. Enter the new password twice.
Steps for User
1. Navigate to app.findd.io
2. Enter in your login email and the temporary password that your fellow account administrator created for you.
3. Once logged in, click on your name in the upper left-hand menu. In the drop-down menu that appears, select “Profile.”
4. Your Profile Details will appear. Enter in a new password twice and then click Save.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Email our support team at email@example.com and we'll be glad to help.