In Grandd Central, supervisors can view employee leave requests. The Findd app allows employees to submit leave requests. Once they've been submitted, supervisors can view the requests directly in Grandd Central or approval or denial.
1) In Grandd Central, select the Leave Requests tab in the side menu.
2) Supervisors can filter by Leave Request Status or specified dates.
3) Select a request to view additional details. Select the chat icon to open up a chat box to comment on the request. When the employee checks the request, they'll see the comments made. (shown below).
4) To approve or deny, select a Leave Request and toggle the Status to the desired outcome.
5) Additionally, a calendar view can be used to view the leave requests with their accompanying statuses.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help.